1-Phase True RMS AC/DCOver or Under Current
Types DIB02, PIB02
• TRMS AC/DC over or under current monitoring relays
• Current measuring through external shunt or CT
• Selection of measuring range by DIP-switches
• Measuring ranges from 6 to 150 mV AC/DC and
0.4 to 4 Vp AC (MI or MP range)
• Adjustable current on relative scale
• Adjustable hysteresis on relative scale
• Adjustable delay function (0.1 to 30 s)
• Programmable latching or inhibit at set level
• Output: 8 A SPDT relay N.D. or N.E. selectable
• For mounting on DIN-rail in accordance with
DIN/EN 50 022 (DIB02) or plug-in module (PIB02)
• 22.5 mm Euronorm housing (DIB02)
or 36 mm plug-in module (PIB02)
• LED indication for relay, alarm and power supply ON
• Galvanically separated power supply
Product Description Ordering Key
DIB 02 C B23 150mV
DIB02 and PIB02 are pre- ciseTRMS AC/DCoveror under current (selectable by DIP-switch) monitoring relays.
The current is measured throughanexternalshunt.
1-phase and 3-phase cur- rent up to 500 AAC can be monitored connecting MI or MP current transformers.
Owingtothebuilt-inlatch function, the ON-position of the relay output can be maintained.Inhibitfunction can be used to avoid relay operation when notdesired (maintenance, transitions). The LED's indicate the state of the alarm and the output relay.
Housing Function Type
MountingOutput Supply: 24 to 48 VAC/DC Supply: 115/230 VAC
DIN-railSPDT DIB 02 C D48 150MVDIB 02 C B23 150MV
Plug-in SPDT PIB 02 C D48 150MVPIB 02 C B23 150MV
Input (voltage level)
DIB02 Terminals Y1, Y2
PIB02Terminals 5, 7
DirectInternal resis. Max. volt.
Selectable by DIP-switch
6 to 60 mV AC/DC 1 kΩ 2 V
15 to 150 mV AC/DC 1 kΩ 2 V Max. voltage for 1 s15 V
0.4 to 4 Vp AC 50 kΩ 50 V Max. voltage for 1 s100 V
MI and MP CT rangesAAC rmsMax. curr.
MI 5 MP 30050.5 to 5 A 20 AAC MI 20 MP 30202 to 20 A50 AAC MI 100 MP 310010 to 100 A250 AAC MI 500 MP 350050 to 500 A750 AAC
The input voltage cannot raise over 300 VAC/DC with respect to ground (PIB02 only)
MP3... current transformers not suitable for under cur- rent measurement due to the output signal of the device (see data sheet)
DIB02 Terminals Z1, Y1
PIB02Terminals 8, 9
Disabled > 10 kΩ Enabled< 500 Ω Latch disable> 500 ms
Specifications are subject to change without notice (26.05.10)1