Safety-door Switch’s Special Operation Key Directly Pulls Apart the Contacts from Each Other and Contributes to the Safety of the Production Site
• Conforms to EN (TÜV) standards cor- responding to the CE marking.
• Approved by UL, CSA, BIA, and SUVA
• The switch contact is opened by a di- rect opening mechanism (NC contacts only) when the protective cover is opened. The EN-approved direct open- ing mechanism is indicated by on the Switch.
• Degree of protection of the switch box: IP67 (EN60947-5-1).
• Series includes models with gold-plat- ed contacts for handling the micro-load range.
• Metric conduit types available.
Model Number Structure
Model Number Legend
Switch Operation Key
D4BS - S
D4BS - K
1 2 3 1
1: PG13.5 (1 conduit)
2: G1/2 (1 conduit)
3: 1/2-14NPT (1 conduit)
5: PG13.5 (3-conduit)
6: G1/2 (3-conduit)
7: 1/2-14NPT (3-conduit)
8: M20 (3-conduit)
2. Built-in Switch
5: 1NC/1NO (slow-action)
6: 1NC/NO (slow-action), gold-plated contacts
A: 2NC (slow-action)
B: 2NC (slow-action), gold-plated contacts
3. Head Mounting Direction
F: Four mounting directions pos- sible (front-side mounting at shipping)
1. Operation Key Type
1: Horizontal mounting
2: Vertical mounting
3: Adjustable mounting (Horizontal)
List of Models
Type Mounting direction Conduit size 1NC/1NO (Slow-action)
Prefered stock item
Pg13.5 D4BS-15FS D4BS-1AFS G1/2 D4BS-25FS D4BS-2AFS M20 D4BS-45FS D4BS-4AFS Pg13.5 D4BS-55FS D4BS-5AFS G1/2 D4BS-65FS D4BS-6AFS M20 D4BS-85FS D4BS-8AFS