SD FLASH 2GB APPLIC A
Ship on today
Program and configuration memory, plug-in, 2 Gbytes with license key for function block libraries, e.g., for: SNMP, SQL, wireless, motion functions, etc.
Programmable Logic Controllers Plcs
AUTOMATION Industrial Automation - PHOENIX CONTACT
Control technology. Wireless - PHOENIX CONTACT
* Brand new product in its original packaging covered by the warranties and certifications provided by PHOENIX_CONTACT
Program and configuration memory for storing the application program and other files in the file system of the PLC, with license key for the function block libraries.
Individual function blocks from Phoenix Contact, such as those from the SQL and SNMP library or Resy+, are licensed, which means that a fee is charged for each controller on which licensed blocks are to be used. The blocks check the license stored on the controller during runtime and enable themselves or run for a limited time in demo mode.
• Basic control functions for PID controllers with delay time constant in the D component
• Data transfer between the controller and SQL database with event-driven access to tables by means of SQL communication and Data Manipulation Language (DML)
• IT library for sending e-mails with the SMTP function, with DHCP client, DNS, and an FTP client function
• Secure, event-oriented, and inexpensive monitoring of all distributed plants via Ethernet as well as via serial interfaces
Please observe the specified performance data of your controller(s) and check that it/they are suitable for your application.
For users who do not use the function block libraries, the program and configuration memory is also available without a license as an option.
|PHOENIX CONTACT-2701190-SD FLASH 2GB APPLIC A||English||93 Kbytes|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Todas las valoraciones que recibimos de los artículos que ofrecemos son reales y están verificadas. Un pequeño gesto, pero de mucho valor. Por eso, te agradecemos ese minuto que inviertes en dejarnos tu opinión y calificación sobre los productos, porque nos ayuda a seguir mejorando y a ofrecerte un servicio de todavía mayor calidad.