Knob-type Selector Switch
Mounting Aperture of 16 mm
• Modular construction
• Oil-resistant IP65 models
• UL and cUL approved.
• Conforms to EN60947-5-1, IEC947-5-1
• Short mounting depth, less than 28.5 mm below panel
• Wide range of switching capacity from standard to microload
• Lighted and non-lighted models
• 2 and 3-notch models
• Manual and automatic reset models
Model Number Structure
■ Model Number Legend
The model numbers used to order sets of Units are illustrated below. One set comprises the Selector, Lamp (lighted models only), and Switch.
A 1 6 5 W - A 2A R - 24D - 1
(6) Contact Configuration
Symbol Type Terminal
(2) Shape of Selector
(3) Number of Notches/Resetting Method
(4) Color of Selector
No. of notches
Manual Automatic Manual
No symbol Black
(non-lighted models only)
Note: 1. Only DPDT contacts are availa- ble with 3-notch models and Screw-Less Clamp models.
2. PCB terminals are available
Automatic CCW-manual, CW-automatic
only with 2-notch models.
(5) Light Source
No symbol Non-lighted
Voltage Reduction Unit (24-V Built-in LED)
90 to 121 VAC/VDC 110 VAC/VDC
T2180 to 242 VAC/VDC 220 VAC/VDC
Note: 1. Solder terminals are only available with 100-V
2. The Voltage Reduction Unit is not available for models with PCB terminals.
Knob-type Selector Switch A165S/WG-59