Temperature Monitoring Relay
Compact and Slim Relay Ideal for
Temperature Alarms and Monitoring
• Excessive temperature increases can be prevented and abnormal temperatures can be monitored.
• Temperature monitoring in slim design with a width of just
• Rotary switches simplifies temperature settings.
• Universal-input support for thermocouple or platinum resistance thermometer sensor input.
• Change the output relay between normally open and normally closed operation.
• Alarm status identification with LED indicator.
• Self-holding output.
Refer to Safety Precautions on page 8.
For the most recent information on models that have been certified for safety standards, refer to your OMRON website.
K8AK-TH (Temperature Input Models)
Power supply voltage
TypeOutput relays Input types Setting units (setting range) Model
100 to 240 VACTemperature input
1 relayThermocouple or platinum resistance thermometer
Setting unit: 1°C or 1°F (0 to 999°C/°F) K8AK-TH11S 100-240VAC
Thermocouple Setting unit: 10°C/°F*K8AK-TH12S 100-240VAC
24 VAC/DC Thermocouple or platinum resistance thermometer
Setting unit: 1°C or 1°F (0 to 999°C/°F) K8AK-TH11S 24VAC/DC
Thermocouple Setting unit: 10°C/°F*K8AK-TH12S 24VAC/DC
* Refer to Setting Ranges on page 3 for the setting ranges.
Note: When ordering, designate the power supply specification. Different Relay models are used for 100 to 240 VAC and 24 VAC/VDC.