Guard Lock Safety-door Switch
• Contains no harmful substances, such as lead or cad- mium, reducing the burden on the environment.
• Models with 4-contact and 5-contact built-in switches are available.
• Key holding force of 1,300 N min.
• Can be used for either standard loads or microloads.
• Lineup includes models with a conduit size of M20.
• IP67 degree of protection.
• Operation key compatible to D4DS, D4NS and D4GL.
Model Number Structure
Model Number Legend
2.Built-in Switch (with Door Open/Closed Detection Switch and
Lock Monitor Switch Contacts)
A:1NC/1NO slow-action contacts plus 1NC/1NO slow-action contacts
B:1NC/1NO slow-action contacts plus 2NC slow-action con- tacts
C:2NC slow-action contacts plus 1NC/1NO slow-action con- tacts
D:2NC slow-action contacts plus 2NC slow-action contacts
E:2NC/1NO slow-action contacts plus 1NC/1NO slow-action contacts
F: 2NC/1NO slow-action contacts plus 2NC slow-action con- tacts
G:3NC slow-action contacts plus 1NC/1NO slow-action con- tacts
H:3NC slow-action contacts plus 2NC slow-action contacts
3.Head Mounting Direction and Material
F: Four mounting directions possible (Front-side mounting at time of delivery)/plastic
D:Four mounting directions possible (Front-side mounting at time of delivery)/metal
4.Door Lock and Release
A:Mechanical lock/24-VDC solenoid release B:Mechanical lock/110-VAC solenoid release C:Mechanical lock/230-VAC solenoid release G:24-VDC solenoid lock/mechanical release H:110-VAC solenoid lock/mechanical release J: 230-VAC solenoid lock/mechanical release
B:10 to 115 VAC/VDC (orange LED indicator)
E:100 - 230V VAC (orange neon lamp indicator)
6.Release Key Type
4: Special release key
7.Release Key Position
1.Operation Key Type
1: Horizontal mounting
2: Vertical mounting
3: Adjustable mounting (horizontal)
5: Adjustable mounting (horizontal/vertical)