Miniature Manual Reset Limit Switch[email protected]
New Series of manual-reset
• Lineup includes three contact models with 2NC/1NO and
3NC contacts in addition to the 1NC/ 1NO, and 2NC version. Version with MBB contacts meet applications for avdanced
• M12-connector models are available, saving on labor and simplifying maintenance.
• Standardized gold-clad contacts provide high contact reli- ability. Can be used with both standard loads and micro- loads.
• Free of lead, cadmium, and hexavalent chrome, reducing the burden on the environment.
• Conforms to EN115 and EN81-1.
Be sure to read the “Safety Precautions” on page G-277.
Note: Contact your sales representative for details on models with safety standard certification.
Model Number Structure[email protected]
1 2 3
1. Conduit/Connector size
1: Pg13.5 (1-conduit)
2: G1/2 (1-conduit)
3: 1/2-14NPT (1-conduit)
4: M20 (1-conduit)
5: Pg13.5 (2-conduit)
6: G1/2 (2-conduit)
7: 1/2-14NPT (M20 2-conduit with 1/2-14NPT changing adaptor included)
8: M20 (2-conduit)
9: M12 connector (1-conduit)
2. Built-in Switch
A: 1NC/1NO (slow-action) B: 2NC (slow-action)
C: 2NC/1NO (slow-action) D: 3NC (slow-action)
3. Head and Actuator
20:Roller lever (resin lever, resin roller)
2G:Adjustable roller lever, form lock (metal lever, resin roller)
2H:Adjustable roller lever, form lock (metal lever. rubber roller)
32:Top roller plunger
62:One-way roller arm lever (horizontal)
72:One-way roller arm lever (vertical)[email protected]