Safety Limit Switch
• Snap-action or slow-action contact for accurate switching with safe operation via a direct opening mechanism with metal deposition between mating con- tacts.
• Two sets of contacts: one (NC) for safe- ty category circuit and the other (NO) for control circuit.
• Contacts opened by direct opening mechanism (NC contacts only), thus preventing faulty operation due to fac- tors such as metal deposition.
• Wide standard operating temperature range:
–40°C to 80°C (standard type).
• Safety of lever settings ensured using a mechanism that engages a gear be- tween the operating position indicator plate and the lever.
• Equipped with a mechanism that indi- cates the applicable operating zone, as well as push-button switching to control left and right motion.
• Conforms to EN (TÜV) standards cor- responding to the CE marking.
• 3-conduit switches are available.
• Metric conduit types available.
Model Number Structure
Model Number Legend
1: PG13.5 (1-conduit)
2: G1/2 (PF1/2) (1-conduit)
3: 1/2-14NPT (1-conduit)
5: PG13.5 (3-conduit)
6: G1/2 (PF1/2) (3-conduit)
7: 1/2-14NPT (3-conduit)
8: M20 (3-conduit)
1: 1NC/1NO (snap-action)
3: 1NC/1NO (slow-action) gold-plated contacts
5: 1NC/1NO (slow-action) (see note) A:2NC (slow-action)
B:2NC (slow-action) gold-plated contacts
Note: Excluding D4B-##81N and D4B-##87N models.
00: Switch box (without head)
11: Roller lever (standard)
16: Adjustable roller lever
17: Adjustable rod lever
70: Top plunger
71: Top roller plunger
81: Coil spring
87: Plastic rod[email protected]