Small Sealed Switch[email protected]
Slim and Compact Switch with Better Seal and Ensuring Longer Service Life than D4E
• Flat springs with an improved lever ratio of the built-in switch en- sure smooth snap action and long life expectancy.
• Protection cover protects the built-in switch from dust and oil. Plunger incorporates a tough seal cap that lasts for a long time.
• One touch connector eliminates need for tedious wiring opera- tions and reduces downtime for wiring and maintenance (mod- els with standard, easy-to-use screw terminals are also available).
• Minute load model with gold cladding is optimal for electronic control.
• Molded terminal types as well as molded terminal types with op- erating indicator lamps are available for screw terminal systems.
• No difference in mounting pitch and characteristics between[email protected]
and D4E models.
Model Number Structure
■ Model Number Legend[email protected]
1: 5 A at 125 VAC
(1 A at 125 VAC/30 VDC for model with a connector)
2: 0.1 A at 125 VAC
(0.1 A at 125 VAC/30 VDC for model with a connector)
D:Sealed roller plunger
E:Sealed crossroller plunger
F: Sealed plunger
H:One-way action roller lever
00: AC connector
10: DC connector
20: Screw terminals without a cable
21: Screw terminals with a cable (right-hand)
22: Screw terminals with a cable (left-hand)
23: Molded terminals with a cable (right-hand)
24: Molded terminals with a cable (left-hand) (Cable is S-FLEX VCTF 3 m)
L: Neon lamp (250 VAC) L1: LED (12 VDC)
L2: LED (24 VDC) L3: LED (48 VDC)
Note: 1.Only the molded terminal models can be equipped with an operation indicator.
2.Desired Switches may not be manufactured depending on the combination between molds and indicators. Contact our sales representative for further information.
Small Sealed Switch [email protected]