Miniature Safety Limit Switch
Safety Limit Switches compatible to the Popular D4D, Providing a Full Lineup Conforming to In- ternational Standards
• Lineup includes three contact models with 2NC/1NO and 3NC in addition to the 1NC/1NO, and 2NC contact mod- els. Models with MBB contacts are available too.
• M12-connector models are available, saving on labor and simplifying mainte- nance.
• Standardized gold-clad contacts pro- vide high contact reliability.
Can be used with both standard loads and microloads.
• Free of lead, cadmium, and hexavalent chrome, reducing the burden on the environment.
• Conforms to EN115 and EN81-1.
• Lineup includes both slow-action and snap-action models with Zb contacts.
Be sure to read the Safety Precautions on page G-237.
Note: Contact your sales representative for details on models with safety standard certification.
Model Number Structure
Model Number Legend[email protected]
1 2 3
1. Conduit/Connector size
1: Pg13.5 (1-conduit)
2: G1/2 (1-conduit)
3: 1/2-14NPT (1-conduit)
4: M20 (1-conduit)
5: Pg13.5 (2-conduit)
6: G1/2 (2-conduit)
7: 1/2-14NPT (2-conduit)
8: M20 (2-conduit)
9: M12 connector (1-conduit)
2. Built-in Switch
1: 1NC/1NO (snap-action)
2: 2NC (snap-action)
A: 1NC/1NO (slow-action) B: 2NC (slow-action)
C: 2NC/1NO (slow-action) D: 3NC (slow-action)
E: 1NC/1NO (MBB contact-/-slow-action)
F: 2NC/1NO (MBB contact-/-slow-action)
3. Head and Actuator
20: Roller lever (resin lever, resin roller)
22: Roller lever (metal lever, resin roller)
25: Roller lever (metal lever, metal roller)
26: Roller lever (metal lever, bearing roller)
2G: Adjustable roller lever, form lock (metal lever, resin roller)
2H: Adjustable roller lever, form lock (metal lever, rubber roller)
31: Top plunger
32: Top roller plunger
62: One-way roller arm lever (horizontal)
72: One-way roller arm lever (vertical)
80: Cat whisker
87: Plastic rod
RE: Fork lever lock (right operation) LE: Fork lever lock (left operation)