Conductive Level Controller
Ideal for Liquid Level Control in
Industrial Facilities and Equipment.
• Self-holding ON or OFF outputs can be selected using self- holding circuit.
• Sensitivity adjustment of operating resistance from 10 to 100 kΩ
for application to a wide range of liquids.
• Prevents chattering of relay contacts that occurs with ripples.
• Easy wiring with ferrules.
• Use 2 × 2.5 mm2 solid wire or 2 × 1.5 mm2 ferrules.
• Applicable as a floatless switch.
Refer to Safety Precautions on page 7.
For the most recent information on models that have been certified for safety standards, refer to your OMRON website.
Power supply voltageModel
24 VAC/DC K8AK-LS1 24 VAC/DC
100 to 240 VACK8AK-LS1 100−240 VAC
Accessories (Order Separately)
●Electrode Holders/Underwater Electrodes
For resistance to
For installation at
pose use, such as
For areas with
For liquids with
strength is re-
water supply lines
against corrosion from the liquid level
wire models are
300 mm BF-1 BF-3/-5 BS-1BS-1T PH-1/-2
Electrode Rods are available in sets with the connection nuts, lock nuts, and tightening screws.
ApplicationPurified water service, industrial water, and sewage Purified water service, industrial water, sewage, and weak alkaline solutions
Model F03-60 SUS304F03-60 SUS316
(Electrode Holders for the PS
or BF Series)
(Electrode Holder for the PS Series)
Separator (to prevent contact between electrodes)
F03-14 1P (one pole) F03-14 3P (three poles) F03-14 5P (five poles)