Knob-type Selector Switch
Install in 22-dia. or 25-dia. Panel Cutout
• Easy mounting and removal of Switch Unit.
• Increase wiring efficiency with three-row mounting of Switch
• Finger protection mechanism on Switch Unit provided as a stan- dard feature.
• Use 25-dia. ring to install in 25-dia. panel cutouts.
• Mounted using either open-type (fork-type) or closed-type
(round-type) crimp terminals.
• IP65 oil resistance (non-lighted models) IP65 (lighted models)
• UL and cUL approved (File No. E41515).
Model Number Structure
■ Model Number Legend
Shipped as a set which includes the Selector, Lamp (lighted models only), and Switch.
1 2 3 4 5[email protected]
2 Number of Notches/Reset Method
2M 2 notches/Manual
2A 2 notches/Automatic
3M 3 notches/Manual
3A 3 notches/Automatic
3 Illumination Color
None Black (for non-lighted models only) R Red
G Green Y Yellow A Blue
4 Light Source
10 SPST-NO (See note 1.)
01 SPST-NC (See note 1.)
11 SPST-NO + SPST-NC
Note: 1. For models with 2 notches
2. The contacts are rated for stand- ard loads. For microloads, refer to Accessories section for the A22.
Without Voltage Reduction Unit
Code Operating Voltage
With Voltage Reduction Unit
T1 LED110 VAC (See note 2.)
220 VAC (See note 3.)
Note: 1. The LED lamp (24 VAC/VDC) can be lit by directly applying 110 VAC/VDC (220 VAC/VDC) to the lamp terminal. LED incorporates the 24-VAC/VDC models.
2. Operational voltage: 95 to 115 VAC
3. Operational voltage: 190 to 230 VAC
Knob-type Selector Switch A22S/W G-115