Dupline Car Park System
Type GP6289 000x
Passive LED Indicator forSensor
• Low current consumption
• Passive indicator for sensor
• No programming. Just hardware connected
• GP6289 0001 is a passive red/green LED indicator
• GP6289 0002 is a passive red/blue LED indicator
(designed for handicap spaces)
• GP6289 0003 is a passive red/amber LED indicator
(designed for reserved spaces)
• cULus approved
GP 6289 000x
The passive LED indica- tor for sensoris part of the car park system which contains other variants of sensors, passive dis- plays and monitor modules. The GP6289 000x is a pas- sive LED indicatormade as indicatorforsensor GP6240
The passive sensor isnor- mally mounted outside the parking bay so that a passing vehicle can easily identify the status of the parking bay.
The GP6289 0002 LED indi- cator is particularly designed for handicap spaces, while GP62890003 is designed for reserved spaces.
Type: Dupline® Housing
Input type Channels Inputs
RJ12 connectorNot in use
2x3-pin connector Not in use
1x2-pin connector Connector must be con- nected correctly from dot to dot etc.
If the wire connection is reversed the LED will show the oppocite. E.g. occupied bay will show green (blue) and free bay will show red. Se drawing “Example of connection”.
GP6289 0001 Passive red/green LED indicator GP6289 0002 Passive red/blue LED indicator GP6289 0003 Passive red/amber LED indicator
Power supply: Powered from sensor module GP6240 2224 724
Max. supply current5 mA
Power consumption:< 0.7 Watt
• Protection: IP 34
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Pollution Degree: 3 (IEC 60664)
• Dimensions: Ø118 x 76 mm
• Material: The case is made of polypropylene. The sensor lid is made of clear Polycarbonate.
Occupied: Red LED continuously lit
Space available:GP6289 0001 Green LED continuously lit
GP6289 0002 Blue LED continuously lit
GP6289 0003 Amber LED continuously lit
MTBF > 400,000 hours
Specifications are subject to change without notice (06.06.2013) 1