Switch Mode Power Supply
S8VM (15/30/50/100/150-W Models)
Power Supply Featuring OMRON’s Unique, New Undervoltage Alarm Function with Compact Body Contributing to Machine Downsizing
• New undervoltage alarm function assists in determining causes of errors ([email protected]
• Broad range of possibilities with 5 capacities and 20 models to choose from.
• RoHS compliant, including lead-free construction.
• Safety standards:
UL508/60950-1/1604, CSA C22.2 No. 14/No. 60950-1/No. 213,
• Harmonic current emissions: Conforms to EN61000-3-2.
• New, attentive design prevents screws from falling out of terminal block.
• Finger protection prevents electric shock.
• DIN Rail mounting.
Note: Refer to Precautions for Safe Use on page 19.
Model Number Structure
■ Model Number Legend
Note: 300- to 1,500-W models will be released in 2006.
Note: Not all combinations are possible. Please refer to the list of models in Ordering Information on page 2.
1 2 3 4
1. Power Ratings
015: 15 W
030: 30 W
050: 50 W
100: 100 W
150: 150 W
2. Output voltage
05: 5 V
12: 12 V
15: 15 V
24: 24 V
None: Open-frame type Standard type
C: Covered type Standard type
A: Covered type Undervoltage alarm type (Sinking) (See note.)
P: Covered type Undervoltage alarm type (Sourcing) (See note.)
None Front-mounting type
D DIN Rail mounting bracket type
Note: 1. The front-mounting type cannot be used as a back-mounting type. For a back-mounting configuration, use a DIN Rail mounting bracket type.
2. The housing and terminal of the connector for the undervoltage alarm output are provided with the [email protected]
, S8VM-[email protected]
and [email protected]
Switch Mode Power Supply S8VM 1