ZEN V2 Units
Please read and understand this catalog before purchasing the products. Please consult your OMRON representative if you have any questions or comments. Refer to “Warranty and Application Considerations” on page 36, and “Precautions for Safe Use” on page 34.
Even Broader Applications with Increased
Functionality and Higher Precision
• Increased functionality in a compact body (70 mm wide × 90 mm high).
• Easy programming is available using the LCD and operation buttons. (See note 1.)
• This single Unit easily provides relay, timer, counter, and time switch functions.
• Expansion is easy with Expansion I/O Units, allowing up to 44
I/O points. (See note 2.)
• Economy-type and Communications-type CPU Units have been added to series.
• Improved Weekly Timers (See note 1.)
Increased timing accuracy with a monthly deviation of ±15 s max. Multiple-day operation and pulse output operation have been added.
• Select from two power supply options:
100 to 240 VAC or 12 to 24 VDC.
Note: 1. Not supported for [email protected]
2. When using CPU Units with 20 I/O points.
The information in this document applies to V2 Units. Refer to page 28 for details on differences with previous products.
■ Easy and Simple Programming for Automatic Small-scale Control
Saves Space, Wiring, and Installation Steps
• Versatile functionality in a compact body (70 mm wide × 90 mm high).
• This single Unit easily provides relay, timer, counter, and time switch functions. Wiring work is greatly reduced because separate wiring is not required for devices such as timers and counters.
The LCD screen comes with 8 operation buttons on the front panel to enable programming in ladder view format. The LCD screen also has a backlight, making it easier to see when the ZEN is used in dark locations.
Note: Not supported for [email protected]
Programmable Relay ZEN V2 Units 1