Motor Controllers DMPUC,DIN-Rail Motor Protection Unit
• Controlling motor operation
• Motor thermal protection
• Phase sequence, phase loss, unbalance, locked rotor, stall, earth fault and earth leakage protection
• Alarm set-points adjustable by the user
• TRMS measurements of distorted sine waves
• 3-phase current range up to 2000A with external current transformers or pass-through 5A
• 3-phase voltage range up to 690V
• Electrical variables monitoring
• Monitoring of operating hours, down time, number of starts
• Communication port, included in the main module
• Modular motor management system
• DIN-rail mounting (expansion module mounted side by side from main module)
• Additional I/O expansion modules
• Easy connections management and installation
• Power Supply: 24 VDC
• Event datastamping
• Variable datalogging
DMPU is a modular electronic motor protection relay that provides protection, monitoring and metering functions for 3- phase, constant or dual speed, AC induction motors. The modularhousingis for DIN-rail mountingwith IP20 protection degree.
The device, in its basic configuration, is able to measure the electrical motor variables (current, voltage, harmonic distortion,etc), to
control the thermal image of the motor, and also its load, operational status (start- stop, star-delta starting, 2 speeds, alarm set-pointand other functions adjustable by the user), motor temperature and includes an event data- logger.
The current measurement is carriedoutbymeans of3 external current transformers,orbypass- through holes up to 5 A. Being provided with a serial
communication module, it is possibletogatherallthe relevantinstantaneous values and transmit them to ahostcontrolsystemfor data collection and process control.Profibusand ModbusTCP protocolsare available for a high connectivity to themost used fieldbus systems. Through the optional remote display (for panel mounting) itispossibletoseethe instantaneousvaluesand
statusandalsotomodify theset-pointsandthe values of other parameters. The whole programmingof the unit is to be performed via configuration software. Additional optional modules allowthecollectionof additionalPTC andPT100 values for coils and bearing temperature control, and additionalinput/outputsare usedforsomelocalon- board logic functions.
DMPUC-PRBMain module + Profibus.
DMPUC-MBT Main module + Modbus
DMPUC-05 Currents and voltages
module (pass-through holes).
DMPUC-65 Currents and voltages module.
DMPUC-R2 I/O module.
DMPUC-EL Earth leakage current module
1 Specifications are subject to change without notice. Pictures are just an example. For special features and/or customization, please ask to our sales network. 05/09/2013