Energy Management Energy Analyzer Type EM26 96
● M-bus communication by means of VMU-B adapter
● Application adaptable display and programming procedure (Easyprog function)
● Easy connections management
● Certified according to MID Directive (option PF only):
see “how to order” below
● Other versions available (not certified, option XX):
see “how to order” on the next page
● Class 1 (kWh) according to EN62053-21
● Class B (kWh) according to EN50470-3
● Class 2 (kvarh) according to EN62053-23
● Accuracy ±0.5% RDG (current/voltage)
● Dual colour backlight: no backlight, blue or white (selectable)
● Energy analyzer
● Instantaneous variables readout: 4 DGT
● Energies/gas/water readout: 8 DGT
● System variables: VLL, VLN, Admd, VA, VAdmd, VAdmd max, W, Wdmd, Wdmd max, var, PF, Hz, Phase-sequence.
● Single phase variables: VLL, VLN, A, VA, W, var, PF
● Energy measurements: total and partial kWh and kvarh or based on 4 different tariffs single phase measurements
● Gas, cold water, hot water, kWh remote heating measurements
● Hour counter (6+2 DGT)
● Harmonic analysis (FFT) up to 15th harmonic (current/voltage)
● TRMS measurements of distorted sine waves (voltages/currents)
● Universal power supply: 90 to 260AC/VDC
● 3 digital inputs for tariff selection, DMD synch or gas/water (hot- cold) and remote heating metering (on request)
● 3 digital outputs for pulses or for alarms or as a mix of them
● Front dimensions: 96x96mm
● Protection degree (front): IP50
● RS485 serial output (on request) (MODBUS-RTU), iFIX SCADA
Three-phase energy analyzer with built-in configuration joy- stickand LCD data displaying particularly indicated for active andreactiveenergymetering
and for cost allocation. Housing for panel mounting with IP50 (front) protection degree. Exter- nal Current and potential trans- formersconnection.Moreover
the meter can be provided with digital outputs that can be used: for pulses proportional to the active and reactive energy being measured or for alarm outputs,
or for remote control. RS485 communication port and 3 digi- talinputsare available asan option.
CertifiedaccordingtoMIDDirective,Annex "B" + Annex "D" for legal metrology relevant to active electrical energy meters (see Annex MI-
How to order EM26 96 AV5 3 H O3 S1 PF A
Model Range code System
metrology.Only thetotalpositiveenergy meter is certified
according to MID.
Power supply Input/Output Communication Options Measurement
AV5: 230 VLN/400VLL
VLN : 160 V to 480 VLN
VLL : 277 V to 830 VLL
AV6: 120 VLN/208VLL
VLN : 40 V to 144 VLN
VLL : 70 V to 250 VLL
H: 90 to 260VAC/DC (48 to 62Hz)
S1: RS485 port
O1:single open collector type
(pulse or alarm)
O3:3 open collector type (mixed combination of pulse, alarm and/or remote output)
R2:dual relay type (functions as per “O3”)
I3:3 digital inputs for tariff selection or Gas/water/ energy/remote heating metering
PF: Certified according to MID Directive, Annex "B" + Annex "D" for legal metrology relevant to active electrical energy meters (see Annex MI-003 of MID). Can be used for fiscal (legal) metrology.
A:The power is always integrated (both in case of positive and negative power) and the total energy meter is certified according to MID.
H O1XX O3S1
NOTE: please check the availability of the needed code on the verification path diagram on left before order.
B:Only the total positive energy meter is certified according to MID. The negative energy meter is not certified according to MID.
Specifications are subject to change without noticeEM2696 DS ENG 0610141