Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Reference: IB IL CAN-MA-XC-PAC
Units per package: 1
Inline function terminal, version for extreme conditions, for connecting a CAN bus system, complete with accessories (connector plug and labeling field)
PHOENIX CONTACT ELECTRICS
* Brand new produt in its original packing covered by the warranties and certifications provided by PHOENIX_CONTACT
Inline function terminal, version for extreme conditions, for conn - PHOENIX CONTACT - IB IL CAN-MA-XC-PAC - 2701160
Name * :
E-mail address * :
Sign up for our newsletter! *
* Required fields
Calculate price by quantity
How does the quotation request work?
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to cart
There are several options for payment - Credit card - Wire Transfer - PayPal
The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It can be used to integrate a lower-level CAN bus system into the Inline station and thus in the bus system used.
Within the Inline station, the terminal acts as a CAN master for the lower-level CAN system.
– CAN master
- Protocol: Transparent mode
– Transmission speed: 1 Mbps, maximum
– Smallest data type: 1 byte
– Diagnostic and error messages are exchanged via the status word
Local bus features
– Transmission speed: 500 kbps
– Maximum data width of 2 x 64 bytes (i.e., 128 bytes = 64 words)
– Data channel width: 126 bytes
– Command/status word width: 2 bytes
– Serial interface with inserted memory stick for storing the configuration data
– DIP switch for setting the data width
– Local diagnostic and status indicators
No customer reviews for the moment.
If you have any questions, you can visit the following links or contact us via email
Email * :
Subject * :
Cancel or Send